- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsible for performing maintenance on trucks from class 5 through class 8. Diagnoses and repair various truck systems using hand tools such as screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, pressure gauges, and precision instruments, as well as power tools such as pneumatic wrenches, welding equipment, and jacks and hoists.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Perform engine diagnostics, repairs and overhauls
· Perform standard vehicle maintenance
· Inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, wheel bearings and other important parts to ensure that they are in proper operating condition
· Perform routine maintenance
· Air conditioning and heating diagnostic and repairs
· Charging system diagnostic and repair
· Basic computer diagnostics and repair
· Test drive trucks and RV’s to diagnose malfunctions or to ensure that they are working properly
· Inspect, test and listen to defective equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using test instruments such as handheld computers, motor analyzers, charts and pressure gauges
· Inspect and verify dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to factory specifications
· Tags all parts as required and follows all warranty procedures set for the by each OEM
· Keeps work area clean and free of debris.
· Keeps customer vehicle clean during repair process and after repairs are complete.
· Class B -CDL preferred, not required
· ASE Certifications, preferred but not required
· 2 - 5 years’ experience in Medium - Heavy Duty Repairs
AutomotiveView all jobs at Confidential
Get fresh Class C Mechanic jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.