TRC Professional Solutions has an active contract-to-hire opportunity immediately available with a growing client on Atlanta's north end for a Desktop Support professional. Our client is looking for someone with hands-on experience given the duties and responsibilities below to come aboard and join their team.
This is a great work environment and would be an outstanding organization to put on one's resume.
- Performing technical and administrative functions to support user desktop needs.
- Configuring and installing software for users' desktops and laptops.
- Participating in the installation and rollout of new software packages, upgrades and new desktop hardware.
- Troubleshooting user desktop computing issues and escalates to next level support when necessary.
- Supporting phone, voice mail, video conference system and other user technologies to meet user service requests.
- Referring hardware or software problems or defective products to vendor or technician for services
- Daily interaction with IT staff, management, and internal users within local facilities.
- Vendor interaction on an as-needed basis
- Associate's degree in a technical field
- Microsoft technical certifications MCSA and MTA
- Hands-on experience in a Desktop Support capacity
- Thorough knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office/Office 365, internet browsers, and antivirus software.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP using switches, routers, wireless and remote access technology.
- Working knowledge of setup and support of video conference system, audio/video and MFP technology support.
- Very good analytical, problem solving, communication and technical documentation skills required.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new things quickly
We are looking for US Citizens or Green Card holders at this time.