Everstaff is seeking a Customer Service Representative for a manufacturing company in Northfield, OH!
*This is a direct hire opportunity with a well established and creative company!!*
Performs a wide variety of activities to support customers and sales force. Responds to customer request in regard to orders, shipments and account information to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Answer phone calls from sales reps, customer and consumers.
- Enter orders, acquire approvals and expedite as needed.
- Investigate customer and consumer complaints from phone calls, faxes and emails.
- Enter RMAs and issue Call Tags as needed. Once completed, print and fax to customer.
- Perform requests from sales reps for spreadsheets, forms, reports, etc.
- Track and expedite orders for customers.
- Create quotes for inside and outside sales reps.
Skills & Abilities
- Minimum of 2 years prior experience in a customer support role required.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) is a plus!
- Prior experience in the hardware retailing industry is a plus!
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, with emphasis on Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to work with individuals within all levels of the organization and able to communicate at the appropriate level.
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
This company is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI)