- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
6 month + contract
- Monitors and reduces the costs of the recruitment process
- Brings new and innovative sourcing pipelines; partners with other stakeholders like universities and peer companies to increase candidate flow
- Uses social media sites to promote the company brand, post jobs, and engage candidates
- Manages the overall candidate experience, coaches hiring managers on the process and implements recommendations for continuous improvement
- Executes candidate workflow within Applicant Tracking System
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 2 years recruiting experience; including experience in a corporate recruiting role and/or in an agency/search firm role
- International recruitment experience a plus
- Past experience in the FMCG sector is a strong plus
- Excellent written & verbal communication, relationship building, multi-tasking, organizational, presentation, collaboration, follow-up, and negotiating skills
- Demonstrated experience establishing customer relationships and a track record of excellent customer satisfaction required
- A proven ability to pipeline talent along with an in-depth knowledge of creative sourcing techniques to uncover passive candidates
- Ability to handle customers and candidates remotely at international level
- Experience with tools and technology including an Applicant Tracking System, HR People Management System, and LinkedIn Recruiter functionality required
ConfidentialWhy Work Here?
Work on specialized roles!
consumer products manufacturer
BusinessView all jobs at Confidential