Primary Job Function: To install heating and air conditioning systems to company standards providing
the customer with a high-quality experience. Supervise the work of other
installers maintaining high quality and timely job performance.
Work Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm with an 1⁄2 hr. lunch and overtime as needed. Hrs. Vary in
summer months due to heat.
WILLING TO OFFER RELOCATION We are located in Redding!!
Reports to: Installation Manager/Foreman
- Proficient in all HVAC functional design and installation of ductwork systems
- Proficient understanding of refrigerant, gas and electric furnaces, heat pumps, hydronic systems, troubleshooting and installation of all residential and commercial systems
- Able to train and supervise others
- Exceptional Safety knowledge of tools, testing devices, and surroundings.
- Ability to read and interrupt blueprint drawings.
- Arrive at job site/shop at scheduled time and location as dispatched
- General knowledge in all HVAC inline / low voltage systems.
- Ability to supervise others
- Attend leadership training classes Nate Certification Installer Certificate a plus.
- Ability to test and balance systems
- Understand and apply all codes for residential and commercial installations.
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly Duties:
- Operate company vehicle daily
- Follow instructions from the supervisor and carry out in a timely manner.
- Supervise and be responsible for other installers.
- Report problems with company tools and or vehicles promptly.to supervisor.
- Work well with customers, co-workers, and subcontractors
- Run and work a job from start to finish.
- Maintain professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Run a job without supervision
- Complete jobs within the labor budget provided.
- Complete all necessary paperwork, job packets, change orders, time cards, and all necessary paperwork as required.
- Test and balance residential and light commercial HVAC systems
- Other duties as assigned
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Profit Sharing