Functions will include diagnosing and resolving problems in response to customer reported incidents, planning and analysis of work processes, installing, troubleshooting, maintaining hardware and software, and ensuring the rigorous application of information security/Cybersecurity policies, principles, and practices. They may also be asked to partake in feasibility studies, trade-off analysis, business case preparation on potential future projects for management.
This role requires:
· Private Cloud or CSP Certifications (e.g. AWS DevOps Engineer, Azure SA, etc…)
· Experience serving as the engineer of complex technology implementations in a product-centric environment
· Using scripting or basic programming skills to solve problems
· Demonstrated experience with Agile methodologies for large scale clients
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills (written and presentation)
- Existing IT-1 or Top Secret Clearance
- Experience with SAP systems hosted in AWS and/or Azure
- Experience with Jenkins, Chef, Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation
- Experience with source code control (Git)
Assist in design and development of hybrid cloud environment (on-premise and public cloud) for hosting Impact Level 4 & 5 applications and data. Design and develop end-to-end automation solutions including system orchestration, security configuration, and routine regression testing, in addition to designing and developing end-to-end Infrastructure DevOps solutions to support these efforts. Define the migration and flow of applications and data between on-premise systems and cloud-hosted systems. Assist in mapping and development of hybrid cloud management and operations.
The Cloud Automation Engineer is required to provide technical expertise in engineering and automation. They will be expected to deliver in a continuous delivery, continuous integration fashion for automated deployment, configuration, testing and monitoring at scale while constantly making improvements to client’s hybrid cloud environment. They will be expected to independently manage their workload, coordinate priorities with Accenture leads, and complete deliverables per the processes and standards established by Accenture, in addition to providing support to junior resources. They will be integrating with resources from the client, Accenture, and other subcontracting companies in completing the duties of this role. The primary work site will be in Alexandria, VA or Columbus, OH.