Growing rubber/plastics manufacturer is looking for an industry experienced sales representative to add to their team. We are looking for an organized Sales and Marketing professional to manage the advertising and sales of our products and to create competitive advantages for our company in the market. In this role, you will be responsible for generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales objectives. You will represent our brand and drive strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, our competitors, and industry trends.
To be a successful in this role, you will have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communications skills as well as superior technical abilities. You should also possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing in the rubber industry.
- Promote the company's existing brands and introduce new products to the market.
- Analyze budgets, prepare annual budget plans, schedule expenditures, and ensure that the sales team meets or exceeds their strategic objectives and goals.
- Research and develop marketing opportunities and plans, understand industry requirements, identify market trends, and suggest system/process improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
- Gather, investigate, and summarize market data and trends for management reporting.
- Implement new sales and advertising plans and strategies.
- Recruit, train, schedule, coach, and manage the marketing and sales teams to meet or exceed objectives.
- Establish, build and maintain relationships with clients by making regular visits, understand their needs, and anticipate new opportunities.
- Stay current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated track record of sustained, profitable sales growth with a focus on customer service, value creation and general market awareness.
- Strong track record of consistently meeting and exceeding goals and objectives.
- Willingness to be hands on, accessible and accountable.
- Ability to motivate a team towards a common goal.
- Demonstrated ability to make informed, timely decisions.
- Proven ability to view problems, issues and needs from a customer’s perspective and then use creative problem-solving techniques and a consultative sales approach to identify appropriate solutions.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Must be a self-starter with a high level of innovation, creativity, drive and energy.
- Demonstrated organizational, time management and prioritization skills.
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering - needs to be technical
- 5-7 years' experience of sales experience within the rubber industry
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing as it pertains to the Rubber Industry.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- The ability to travel to meet customers and work with the National Sales Rep Groups, as needed.
Why Work Here?industrial manufacturer
Great company, Amazing benefits, tons of training!