Confidential Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Experienced Business Analyst Immediate opportunity for a 12 month contract.
Apply your hands on experience with Testing to GIS mobile app and portal technology and applications.
In addition to testing and implementing applications you'll be part of a team that researches and recommends technologies .
• Business Analyst experience testing, project coordination
• Hands on experience testing applications (such as mobile technology and applications)
• Technical writing skills for testing scripts, requirements, job aids and meeting minutes
• Hands on experience on GIS technology and proficient on ESRI ArcGIS tools (ideally ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS 10.5)
• Test applications functionality for mobile and portal solution; Log testing issues using HP Application Lifecycle Management
• Problem solving skills - Must have skills to identify and provide work flow and functionality solutions to meet business requirements
• Research skills, ability to collaborate with others
• Test applications data vs database to insure data integrity
Must be legally authorized to work for any employer without sponsorship.
Currently position is remote it is not a fully remote role as in office/physical on-site may be required when office reopens. No relocation budget or budget for travel when office opens up
ConfidentialWhy Work Here?
Challenging opportunity in a pleasant team environment, high visibility with a collaborative team welcoming leadership!
Team oriented environment with a customer-centric focus and a work life balance.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Confidential