General Manager for Cannabis Company
Confidential Isleton, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a small, fully licensed vertically integrated cannabis company. And we’re growing!
We’re in historic downtown Isleton, in the Heart of the Delta, built with our community in mind. Our company is built upon three cornerstones that create the foundation for all that we do. We are here to help others learn about cannabis, live with the benefits, and grow as an individual.
We are seeking an Experienced Assistant General Manager with great energy, a can-do attitude, strong leadership skills and a passion for cannabis.
Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:
* Oversee day-to-day operations to maximize sales growth while focusing on operational efficiency and compliance
* Leading a team of up to 20 direct reports
* Participate in the interview, hiring and on-boarding processes of new employees
* Reconcile cash funds, credit and debit receipts, owed invoices, accounts payable, and inventory valuation, making high-level suggestions on how to increase profitability and cut costs
* Manage daily people operations and assist in maintaining detailed documentation of all HR processes
* Coach team to consistently deliver excellent customer service, personalized cannabis consultations, to establish and retain loyal customers
* Promote a healthy team culture where individual employees have the capacity and feel empowered to work autonomously while striving to meet a common, collaborative goal
* Perform market research to assist in creating promotional strategies specific to city demographics and product abundance in accordance with marketing departments initiatives
* Analyze business metrics and market data to design strategy for business growth
* Report to and engage with corporate officers to ensure store goals are aligned with overall business goals
* Ensure store is operating in compliance with all City and State regulations, labor laws
* Mediate conflict, address complex issues, and make decisions in high-pressure situations
* Provide necessary weekly sales updates
* Facility maintenance and troubleshooting as necessary including: phone, utilities, technology, maintenance, repairs, stock and supplies.
* Define and implement policies and performance standards.
* Answers customer's complaints or inquiries.
* Maintain a clean and organized work environment
* Knowledge of METRC and State regulations
* Meet or exceed goals related to total store sales, profitability, and operational excellence.
* Forecast and adjust payroll to maximize productivity, achieve sales & payroll goals, and complete workload.
* Review and interpret financial and operational reporting regularly, including store visit and audit results.
* Implement tight inventory controls and processes.
* Assist in documenting Standard Operating Procedures for entire facility
* Participate in weekly meetings with Owners
* Assist in hiring and screening of service providers as needed
* Identify under-performing metrics and develop strategies that leverage company programs, tools, and resources to improve and grow the business.
* Create and implement a reward system for all staff members based on performance in a fun competitive way
* Must be 21 years of age or older, per state law
* Working knowledge of METRC
* 1+ years Experience in Commercial Cannabis
* 2+ years Experience in Management
* Extensive Knowledge of California Cannabis Regulations
* Inventory Management Skills
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Strong Leadership Ability
The above is not all inclusive, as a small company there are times that we all wear different hats and must be willing and able to jump in and help out where necessary.
Starting compensation based based upon experience and education
ConfidentialWhy Work Here?
You’ll love working here! We’re awesome!
We are a woman owned & operated, vertically integrated recreational cannabis company. And we’re growing, again!
61 Main StreetIsleton, CA
RetailView all jobs at Confidential