We are seeking an Application Developer With Aveva Suite Applications Development experience to become an integral part of our long term project team for a 12 month (with possible extension) contract role. You will be responsible for creating and modifying Aveva and Autodesk application software or specialized programs.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
- Work with project manager or product owner to meet specification needs
- Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Create flowcharts and user guides for new and existing programs
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- Perform routine software maintenance
- 3+ years similar application development experience in Aveva Suite Application Development
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related discipline and/or certifications
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- Must be able to work on site in Los Angeles when office reopens (position is initially remote for first 6 months and then 6 months after likely back in the office will need to be local to commute there is no relocation or travel allowance budgeted)
Why Work Here?Team oriented environment with a customer-centric focus and a work life balance.
Challenging opportunity in a pleasant team environment, high visibility with a collaborative team welcoming leadership!
Los Angeles, CA