An international industrial equipment supplier specialized in the acquisition and provisioning of Machinery, Raw Materials, Parts and Equipment for the industrial sector, is actively seeking an Accounting Coordinator. The company provides solutions for clients in the search, negotiation, purchasing, project consulting & shipping of all types of industrial goods for the mining, cement, steel, port, construction and oil & gas industries.
The company's corporate office is based in Kendall, Florida. This is a full time position that offers Paid Time Off, Insurance Benefits and a 401(k) Retirement plan.
- Assist with processing of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Work with Accounting Manager to compile, analyze, and report financial data.
- Making journal or ledger entries.
- Preparing weekly, monthly, and yearly financial reports and budgets.
- Assisting with tax preparation, audits, and identifying and resolving discrepancies.
- Act as a point of contact between internal departments and accounting, serving as a liaison between accounting and external parties, including clients, suppliers, and lenders.
- Prepare invoicing for traffic department, dealing with vendors and managing accounts
- Using bookkeeping software and entering information into company files or databases, ensuring that all financial records are complete and accurate.
- Ensuring that company bills are paid and debts are collected.
- Staying current on company, local, state, and federal financial regulations and policies.
- Previous experience (2-3 years) in billing, finance, or accounting
- Experience in data entry
- Knowledge of standard accounting procedures
- Previous experience working with logistics documentation a plus
- Must be organized and have the ability to prioritize and multitask, working in a fast-pace work environment
- High level of attention to detail and analysis of data
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office, Quickbooks and SAP
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) - can communicate well (verbally, speaking and in writing)