Accounting Administrator- Staff Accountant
Confidential Woodbridge, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Full Time Accounting Administrator to join our Finance team! You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for our company.
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank reconcilations and audits
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Perform audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Report analysis and findings to management team
- Previous experience in accounting or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must have Quick Books experience
ConfidentialWhy Work Here?
Great company with great opportunities! Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k Benefits
Growing Multi Units restaurant Group . Oppurtunity to Advance.. Great compensation, benefits and fun environment
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Confidential