Multi-Unit Restaurant Manager
Fastest Growing Clean Eating Concept
$65,000 - $80,000+ bonus program, comprehensive benefits and much more!
Are you Restaurant Manager with Multi-Unit Restaurant Operations experience that's looking to be involved with the expansion of one of the Fastest Growing Fast Casual brands in the country? Our concept is filled with great opportunities, and right now we are searching for experienced Restaurant Management professional to assist with our growth in the Greater Albany, New York market. If you possess energy, drive and the will to lead, this fast-casual restaurant is the place for you! We want to bring clean, healthy and great tasting foods to everyone every day. Join us in our mission to spread the word about the food we eat and raise awareness to the power of real food. If you are excited about a career as a Multi-Unit Manager with advancement opportunities in greater Albany, New York please apply now for immediate consideration.
Title of Position: Multi-Unit Manager
Job Description: Making sure that your stores are abiding by company policies and standards. Responsibilities of this position include administrative and working hands on with the Management Team in maintaining a fully staffed restaurant. You will play a significant role in the execution of opening of new locations and being a brand ambassador for our concept on a daily basis. Excellent leadership skills, communication abilities and a passion for excellence will prepare the Multi-Unit Manager for a successful career with our company. The Multi-Unit Manager will be responsible for analyzing financials and building profit for the stores within the Albany, New York region.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Positive work environment
- Paid Time Off
- Continued Growth Opportunities
- Many other perks!
- 3+ years of High-volume QSR or Fast Casual Multi Unit Restaurant Management Experience is a must
- The Multi-Unit Manager must have a high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma with some additional coursework or training in restaurant management (college degree in Hospitality, Food Service Management, or a related field preferred.)
- Experience with opening new locations and managing multiple stores
- Must be capable of performing any duty, of any employee, while training or while covering staffing needs if necessary
- Desire to mentor staff and create a positive work environment
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation
Apply Now - Multi-Unit Restaurant Manager in Albany, New York.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply now with your most updated resume.