Multi-Unit Restaurant General Manager
Award Winning Restaurant Group - Apply Now
Total Compensation: $100,000 - $150,000
Our company is currently seeking a professional Multi-Unit Restaurant General Manager with outstanding customer service skills and experience. Apply Today for this Multi-Unit Restaurant General Manager position in Long Beach! For years we have been dazzling the taste buds of every guest that walks through our doors. When you look around, quality is the first word that comes to mind. From the elegant design of our restaurant to bringing you the finest dining experience one could ask for. We’re most known for our premium entrees, but that’s not all! Our menu is diverse and features a variety of delicious appetizers, mouthwatering selection of entrees, and an array of exotic spirits crafted by our bartenders. Whether it’s a business meeting, special occasion, or a Wednesday, we are the perfect place for an incredible dining experience.
Job Description: The Multi-Unit Restaurant General Manager helps direct the daily operations of 2 of the most acclaimed restaurants in all of Los Angeles County, overseeing about 3 to 4 Assistant Managers and Supervisors. The individual in this role should thrive as "the Mayor" for the front of the house, interacting with guests and ensuring they are having a great time. Our Multi-Unit Restaurant General Manager should have excellent communication skills and ooze hospitality, passing it along to their staff. Our Multi-Unit Restaurant General Manager will oversee profit and loss by following cash control, maintaining inventory, reviewing financial reports, and taking corrective action when needed. Our Multi-Unit Restaurant General Managers play a major role with recruiting, interviewing and hiring outstanding team members, along with, their retention. As a Multi-Unit Restaurant General Manager, you would be responsible for conducting performance appraisals while motivating your team members to be the best they can be.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Growth Potential
- Minimum of at least 3-5 years of current experience as a Restaurant General Manager at an upscale/fine dining concept
- Prior Multi-Unit experience a plus
- High volume background - must have experience managing restaurants exceeding $4 million in sales per year
- Has a sense of urgency, thrives in a fast-paced environment and has guest focus mentality
- Ability to drive sales and guest service initiatives by motivating team members
- Understands Profit and Loss Reports, Food Cost, Inventory, Food Safety and Sanitation Requirements
- Ability to hire, train and develop Management
Apply Now – Mutli-Unit Restaurant General Manager in Los Angeles!