Restaurant General Manager
New Restaurant Opening – Duel Branded, Health Fast Casual
This concept will feature 2 concepts under one roof. A create your own salad concept, and a taco concept featuring meats roasted in house. We are looking for an experience GM to lead both concepts, and grow into a Multi-Unit role as they open new location
We are searching for a Restaurant General Manager who will take pride and ownership in our company! Our company is a healthy take on “fast food”. We provide unique dishes, catering to those that are on the go, or others who are looking for a healthy alternative. In addition to customizing your own salads, we will also offer an assortment of mouthwatering meats meats slow roasted on a spit / rotisserie. We are continuing to grow, and are looking for a leader to help bring success to our team. As we open up more locations, the person hired in today as our General Manager will be able to grow into a Multi-Unit capacity. Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity as a Restaurant General Manager for our location in San Diego, California!
Healthy Fast Casual Restaurant General Manager experience (i.e. Urban Plates, Lemonade, Sweetgreens, Tender Greens, Greenleaf Chopshop, Tocaya Organica, Freshii, etc.) is preferred for this position.
Job Description: The Restaurant General Manager will train and manage the restaurant staff and supervise and coordinate all related culinary activates; estimate food usages and purchase food; follow company recipes to ensure constant quality; establish top quality standards, guarantee proper equipment operation and ensure proper safety and sanitation in the restaurant. The Restaurant General Manager directly supervises the restaurant staff with the responsibility for hiring, discipline, performance reviews and more. This position requires the Restaurant General Manager to stick with all procedural guidelines set by the company. The ability to manage in a diverse environment with a center on customer service is essential to being successful in this Restaurant General Manager role.
- Competitive Compensation
- 5-Day Work Week-Mostly Daytime Hours
- Paid Vacation
- Health Benefits
- Growth Potential
- Minimum of 2-3 years current experience as a Restaurant General Manager in a high volume (over $2m per year in sales) Fast Casual concept
- Healthy Fast Casual Restaurant General Manager experience (i.e. Urban Plates, Lemonade, Sweetgreens, Tender Greens, Greenleaf Chopshop, Tocaya Organica, Freshii, etc.) is preferred for this position.
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on experience hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- The Restaurant General Manager must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Restaurant General Manager located in San Diego, California!