Catering Sales Manager
Now Hiring in Los Angeles!
Total Compensation: $80,000 - $90,000 + Benefits Package
Our first restaurant opened up with one mission in mind: providing impoverished areas in Southern California with access to healthier dining options at prices they can afford. We created a concept and menu with no fried food on there, and our menu items also feature no preservatives, refined grains, or any artificial flavoring. With each meal that is bought, it goes towards helping areas underserved with healthy dining options. Our passion to help others has garnered national attention and investment, and we are ready to expand in the area.
Job Description: This Catering sales Manager position will primarily sell throughout the Los Angeles region, promoting the same food offerings that are prepared at our commissary, which include sandwiches, salads, and grain bowls. We are a start-up concept and are looking for this Catering Sales Manager to “own” the Catering Sales department, working with our marketing department and leading sales efforts. The person in this position will assist with building the catering program from the ground up including the creation of catering menus and offerings, pricing, strategy, contracts, communication processes, etc. This Catering Sales Manager professional will meet with the customer to organize the details of the function and will ensure operational compliance with health and fire regulations regarding food preparation and serving. This is a field based position and heavy outside sales and cold calling experience is preferred.
- 2-3 years of current Restaurant/Catering Manager experience in a Fast Casual or Full Service restaurant; Catering Company background a plus
- High volume background; must have experience with Catering in Fast Casual or Full Service Restaurants doing over $2 million per year in sales
- Prior experience with cold calling and outside sales in the hospitality industry
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to build a steady client base and interact with the community
- Outside sales experience required
- Must have strong knowledge of the Los Angeles market and extensive contacts to drive Catering Sales
Apply Now - Catering Sales Manager located in Los Angeles, California!