* Full-time and part-time hours available, with a variety of shifts available depending on your needs
* Temporary opportunity
* Competitive hourly wage
You’re a motivated and hardworking person, with an eye for detail and a passion for making a difference. Now, you can truly make that difference, where you’re needed the most.
Our long-term care facility in North York is urgently looking for temporary housekeeping aides. Unlike many other housekeeping jobs, in this role you’ll get a chance to support a culture of care, and see the positive impact you’re making on people’s lives, every day.
As part of our housekeeping team, your role will involve:
* Cleaning residents rooms, offices and common areas
* Cleaning, sanitizing, and performing duties, including routine, deep, terminal and discharge cleaning, floor cleaning and maintenance, and waste management according to schedules
* Maintaining a clean, safe environment for residents utilizing infection control principles
* Previous housekeeping experience is an asset, but not required
* Basic understanding of cleaning equipment
* Physically able to withstand long periods of standing and cleaning activity
Working With Us
We’re a well-established organization that has been dedicated to serving the senior community in Ontario for decades.
Our passionate and knowledgeable team is driven to make a difference in our community. We are united under a common goal: to make a difference for our residents, while keeping their well-being front and centre. If you share our passion for people then you’ll fit right in.
We know that it’s our people who are the key to our success. That’s why we offer a great work culture where we have staff appreciation events, conferences, education days, and more. We’re a family-oriented environment and truly value our staff.