NEW OPPORTUNITY DUE TO RECENT GROWTH
The Client Manager serves as the lead point of contact for all client account management matters, and will be responsible for developing relationships with clients so services can be executed at a level that exceeds expectations. The Client Manager may act independently in planning and prioritizing work activities, and has the ability to speak and advise on industry trends. Will research and problem solve client concerns by utilizing available internal resources. Provides management support as needed to internal staff, including but not limited to allocation of personnel, development of management staff and interfacing with internal resources as necessary. 5+ years in healthcare industry required; Radiology billing experience strongly preferred.
Telework arrangement, competitive wages, benefits, and potential for sign on bonus!
- Monitor Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) model; review End of Month reports with assigned leadership; address areas of concern and prepare summaries as necessary.
- Proactive monitoring of customer financials, results, workflow and analytics.
- Provide high level customized support to clients, recognizing and adapting to client expectations.
- Provide reporting internally on the performance of the client team to leadership.
- Analyze client requests and recommend and implement proper solutions.
- Associates Degree
- 5+ years' experience in healthcare industry
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) experience
- Intermediate with Microsoft Excel