- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a General Manager to join our Team with a starting Salary up to $60,000!
When it comes to our employees, we believe no one does it better than us. Not only do we continually strive to have the best quality extended stay hotel experience to our guests, but as a Management Company, we also aim to be the employer of choice. Where you choose to work is just as important as the work you do!
- Health insurance (Employee contributions starting as low as $54 individual and $297 family (Semi Monthly))
- Competitive Pay
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 401K with Employer Match
- Career Growth Opportunities
We have been a leader in providing quality extended hotel stays. The company manages hotels in 20 different states. Our properties were renovated in 2018 and we continue to improve the quality as well as the guest and employee experience. By enhancing our properties and training techniques, we have made our managed hotels a better place for our guests to stay and a better place for our employees to work.
- Maintain the hotel's quality by inspecting rooms, public access areas, and outside grounds for cleanliness and order.
- Responsible for the management of the Front Desk, Housekeeping, Maintenance, Laundry and Sales at the hotel.
- Recruit, hire, train and lead employees to meet and exceed service and quality.
- Coach, counsel and motivate all employees as necessary.
- Ensure compliance of Federal, State, local and company requirements.
- Control costs effectively to meet budget guidelines through forecasting, labor control and overall profit and loss performance.
- Manage property inventory and ordering of supplies to ensure proper stock levels are maintained while remaining within budget.
- Manage the daily, weekly and monthly administrative functions including but not limited to scheduling, labor reporting, night audit verification, payroll and responding to guest reviews etc.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Prefer 2 years of management experience, preferably in extended stay hotels, restaurant or retail management.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work without direct supervision.
- Understanding Profit and loss statements and budgeting experience preferred.
- Ability and drive to lead a team and have the attitude for success.
- Compensation will be compensatory with experience.
Confidential - Hotel
Get fresh General Manager In Training jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.