CEO and Managing Owner
Confidential Home Care Firm Santa Fe, NM
- Posted: over a month ago
- $200,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical
On behalf of our retiring client, we seek an aspiring Managing Owner to purchase and run this successful in-home senior care provider. Serving clients in the Santa Fe, NM area, the company is widely recognized for its unique ability to match reliable and compatible caregivers with elderly clients that need companionship, personal care or daily living assistance to remain safe and sound in the comfort of their homes.
- Set the company's strategy and direction
- Build the upon the company's family culture
- Manage and develop the office team
- Relevant management experience
- Mission driven leadership qualities
- Ability to invest and attract acquisition capital financing
In-home senior care has weathered the Covid storm very well and is expected to gain substantial “care share” from community settings like assisted living facilities as one on one home care is the safest solution in protecting vulnerable seniors from premature death due to infectious diseases.
Confidential Home Care Firm
Senior care company.