- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A skilled long term care facility in Northeast Louisiana is currently hiring for a diligent full-time Nurse (RN) to provide excellent senior care. This nursing position has an option of shifts available from the day, evening, or overnight shift. They earn a competitive pay, based on experience. We are nursing and rehabilitation leaders and believe that hard work can also be fun!
In addition to competitive pay and our amazing culture, we offer our Nurses (RNs) the following benefits and perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- A health savings account (HSA)
- Two-week vacation and sick days
- Eight personal days off
- A cafeteria plan
- And more
So, now that you've learned the who, what, where, and why, you may be wondering HOW? It's easy! Just fill out our initial mobile-friendly online application. We hope to meet you soon!
OUR IDEAL NURSE / RN
- Service-oriented - kind, patient, and helpful to everyone
- Self-motivated - driven by goals and is willing to do whatever needs to be done
- Optimistic - has a positive, can-do attitude
- Dependable - someone coworkers and residents can rely on
- Team-player - cooperative and works easily with others
NURSE / RN REQUIREMENTS
As a Nurse (RN), you provide quality care and the best nursing practices for our seniors. You assist unit managers and charge nurses as well as visit each unit to evaluate overall performance or complete other appropriate evaluation summaries. To provide quality nursing care, you assess residents, make daily rounds, delegate work assignments, instruct coworkers, make recommendations, and perform needed treatments on patients. Maintaining all shifts and work, you assist with scheduling and even make suggestions for hiring, disciplining, and evaluating staff. You help with budgets, maintain open communication, and ensure we are always being safe and meeting the best care objectives. As a patient and compassionate employee, you enjoy using your nursing skills to give our residents the best experiences possible!
- A registered nurse with a current license, with no restrictions
- Long term care (LTC) experience
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Confidential - Health Care
HealthcareView all jobs at Confidential - Health Care
Get fresh Long Term Care Nursing jobs daily straight to your inbox!