We are a family owned and operated company that has been in business for over 50 years. With a strong since of family and community, we strive to better lives everyday through our employee relations as well as community and customer relations. Our overall commitment to continuous improvement and quality assurance standards is paramount.
This company offers an amazing opportunity to grow internally to higher-level positions down the road. This position would also qualify for health, dental, and vision benefits, 401K with match, and bonus potential.
· The Company Product Marketing Manager reports to the General Manager and
sets the strategic direction of all Marketing & Product Development activities of the companies pet product brand. The PMM creates the long-term vision for creating consumer demand and increasing brand awareness. Writes and implements the annual Marketing Plan and contributes to the Division’s Financial Plan. Lastly, the PMM will collaborate with Sales, Finance, Business Planning, R&D, Operations and General Management.
· Possesses a solid knowledge of CPG brand management best practices
· Strong analytical skills and insights, with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional and agency partners
· 5-7 years marketing experience; 2+ years in a CPG environment
· Pet Products experience a plus, as is familiarity with the Specialty Pet Channel
· Action oriented personality, creative, good communicator, team player. Degreed (Marketing)
· Works seamlessly with cross-functional partners to develop the annual Marketing Plan, identifying Objectives, Goals, Strategies and Measurements (OGSM). Creates the vision and implementation for growth.
· Forecasts Sales for the annual plan, and re-forecasts throughout the year as needed.
· Continually manages the Marketing Mix (Price, Product, Promotion, Place) for the brand.
· Establishes and maintains all Marketing Budgets, including Consumer Promotion, Trade Promotion, Advertising, and reports or reforecasts periodically. Recommends and analyzes Pricing Strategy.
· Establishes and maintains agency and supplier relationships, including Advertising, Collateral Materials, Package Design, Couponing & Consumer Promotion, Research.
· Gathers, maintains, and communicates category information, consumer trends, and competitive activities.
· Participates in the New Product innovation process.
· Works closely with Sales and Finance/Business Planning to develop plans and programs that profitably build a strong and lasting consumer brand franchise.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
· This position comes with a “very competitive” salary based on experience.
· Health, dental, and vision care
· Basic life/AD&D coverage
· PTO and paid holidays
· Bonus potential
· Many other benefits and room to grow from within