J.W. Business Acquisitions is experiencing growth in our products and services which has created an opening for an Entry Level Junior Account Managerwith experience in communication, customer service or hospitality.
Some of the essential functions of this position include:
- One on one sales based interaction with customers.
- Quality customer interaction to promote products & services
- Maintain professional standards in sales & customer relationships
- Participate in daily training sessions & campaign meetings
- One on one sales based interaction with customers
- Contribute to a positive & energetic environment
- Bonus Incentives
- Receive thorough training on our clients' products as well as successful sales techniques unique to our industry
- We provide you with the resources you will need to be successful, including technologies and constant support
- We are committed to our teams and actively promote from within-all current managers have been promoted from within from sales rep positions
- Advancement and compensation are based on performance
JW Business Acquisitions provides all team members access to cutting edge telemedicine (virtual care video access to doctors 24/7) and prescription drug benefits. Other Benefits- Health Coverage: Virtual Care (24hr. access to doctors via video) and prescription drug benefits.
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager