Building Team Solutions is seeking a motivated CDL driver for construction and trash material transport.
This position will be responsible for, but not limited to:
1. Comfortable driving automatic flat bed truck. Pulling mostly a goose-neck or bumper pull dump trailer.
2. Primarily pulling demolition debris and or trash material.
- Will require frequent hand loading of trailer
- Driver is expected to pick-up the truck and trailer from the office each morning, safely commute to the jobsite, perform tasks with the help of the demolition crew, then drive to the dump to unload the trailer.
- You will also be responsible for trash hauls with builders in the Austin area. You will perform routine, periodic (usually weekly) trash hauls at job sites around town. You and typically a helper will drive from job to job unloading trash boxes and moving the construction trash / debris to the trailer for hauling to the dump.
- There will be occasional transportation of materials from vendors (or the warehouse) to the jobsite, but that will constitute a smaller percentage of the work
Background and drug testing will be completed. You will be expected to pull your driving record for review.