Now is your time to join the JW Business Acquisitions team as an Entry Level Brand Ambassador. In this critical entry level role, you will enable companies to focus on what they do best by providing them with industry-leading sales and marketing solutions. JWBA is in search of full time, individuals who thrive in a competitive environment. Advancement is evaluated on a performance basis, compensation is also based on performance.
- One on one sales based interaction with customers.
- Profile and analyze accounts to overcome any objections and generate quality opportunities
- Present the value of our client’s services to prospective and existing clients
- Collaborate with internal departments to innovate systems and company growth
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant equivalent experience
- Highly motivated and ambitious with the ability to perform in a sales environment
- Strong problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player who can also produce independent results
Advancement and compensation are based on performance
JW Business Acquisitions provides all team members access to cutting edge telemedicine (virtual care video access to doctors 24/7) and prescription drug benefits. Other Benefits- Health Coverage: Virtual Care (24hr. access to doctors via video) and prescription drug benefits.
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager