We are seeking a Customer Service Specialist to join our team in the growing Cannabis Industry! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Documenting sale by creating or updating point of sale and inventory records
- Processing payments by totaling purchases; processing cash.
- Keeping clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Stocking/Restocking product.
- Maintaining cleanliness and display of product and cases.
- Strict adherence to state compliance Law
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Must be at least 21 Years of Age
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High Positive Energy Level
- Dependability & Reliability
- General Math Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Product Knowledge
Pay will depend on experience, retail/direct customer service/sales experience REQUIRED. Send resume in reply to this ad and must have immediate availability and flexible schedule.
Part time positions also available.