Company: Juva Life
Email: Careers@ juvalife.com
Customer Service Representative
Redwood City: 94608
We are looking for a dynamic Customer Service Specialist/Dispatcher that our members will experience upon all customer service touchpoints, and communicate daily transportation activities to the team to ensure service and delivery goals are achieved on time. To be successful, you will thrive on having multiple tasks at a time and are an expert organizer.
- Communicate in a welcoming, friendly and customer service oriented personality throughout all of the experience touch points where customer service will be utilized.
- Efficiently and logically assign orders to drivers based on local geography, traffic patterns, and time constraints.
- Communicate information and instructions to drivers (schedules, route changes, road conditions, accidents, emergencies, etc.) informing them of a variety of situations that may impact their scheduled services or deliveries.
- Handle all customer call-ins and updates customer on expected delivery/service times (ETA's). Makes outgoing calls to customers regarding locked gates, missed services, etc.
- Keep Operations Manager updated on issues and resolution of issues.
- Support drivers telephonically/radio during reported emergencies and provides appropriate resources to assist with issues.
- Communicate potential operational and technical issues.
- Work with customer service department on scheduling deliveries or services.
- Review driver manifests at end of day to ensure that pencil notes have been documented and works with drivers to capture delivery/service information.
- Conduct route check in to ensure that all information on manifest is accurate and complete so that it can be posted properly. Post route & pick-ups and deliveries. Sequences routes & pick up and deliveries as needed.
- Special/Other projects as assigned by management.
- Develop and maintain rapport with our delivery partners, drivers, and staff.
- Set-up and Process customer orders to drivers as they come in real time using POS and Routing applications, including but not limited to Blaze, Samsara, and WeedMaps.
- Provide front-line support for drivers who need assistance out of the field.
- Log operational issues and suggest and implement process improvements.
- Package orders accurately and efficiently.
- Provide exceptional customer service by phone, text and during and in-person interactions.
- Ensure customers' concerns and/or questions are solved and answered promptly and efficiently, and communicate customer requests and/or problems to a manager when needed.
- Maintain a positive work environment conducive to trust and respect.
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPPA guidelines. BCC, City of Redwood City
- Perform other related work as required.
- Ensure compliance with BCC and local jurisdiction as it relates to reporting and METRC
- Personal knowledge of various cannabis products. ( required ).
- Previous dispatch experience (required).
- Available to work varied hours/days, including late nights, weekends, holidays, and/or events (Required).
- Strong geospatial skills and CA geography knowledge.
- The ability to make rapid decisions in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent communication, social and organization skills.
- A can-do, optimistic attitude.
- Ability to adhere to the highest customer service standards at all times.
- Ability to communicate clearly, honestly and effectively with customers and staff in all situations.
- Strong problem solving, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- High expectations for success - good enough never is!.
- Ability to perceive and meet the needs of customers.
- Ability to maintain high standards in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
- Must possess a high degree of personal ownership and accountability.
- Must have a high level of organization.
- Must possess a valid driver's license .
General Manager, Director of Operations
Education / Experience:
Previous Dispatch experience preferred
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Retail, cash and customer service experience.
Typical Physical Demands:
- Work may require prolonged sitting/standing, some bending, stooping and stretching.
- Requires normal range of hearing.
- Requires healthy vision (aided or unaided).
- Requires lifting up to 50 pounds.
Typical Working Conditions:
- Work is performed in a retail location, warehouse, and office setting.
- The work environment may be very loud, fluctuating between extreme cold and hot temperatures. Involves frequent contact with staff and the public.
- Work may be stressful at times and may include dealing with difficult members and or law enforcement.
Part-time / full-time opportunity
All employees must successfully complete a criminal record and drug screening check, Live-Scan or FBI Fingerprints requirements, and must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
Juva is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, creed, age, physical or mental disability, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth,
breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,