This is a temporary position that could potentially be a few weeks long to a few months.
Some Key Requirements for this position include:
- Previous Experience with high volume data entry.
- Previous Experience with Customer Interaction or Customer Service.
- Accounts Receivables + Collections is highly desired but not required.
- Collections within the Construction Experience is also a plus but not required.
- Retrieves source files and work from the customer service center each day.
- Verifies and logs the receipt of data and obtains any data that is missing.
- Uses data entry equipment to record assigned data.
- Resolves minor processing problems; seeks assistance from supervisor or other appropriate staff for issues beyond immediate expertise.
- Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Excellent communications with the customers, getting data and or collecting payment.
- Request preliminary info from customers
- Communicate with customers and sales for follow up / verification of info when necessary.
- Enter preliminary information into the system
- Print / Sort / Mail prelims.
- Various Filing Duties.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Time Management.
- Customer/Client Focus.
Why Work Here?
Reputable and stable company. Lots of opportunities and potential for growth
Newport Beach, CA