Title: Accounting Manager
Industry: Consumer Products
About the company:
- $100 Million, Private Equity backed consumer products company.
- Stable, profitable, growing rapidly.
About the position:
- Newly created position to assist in managing continued growth.
- Reports directly to the Controller and has a path to become the Assistant Controller.
- This person will work closely with Sales, Marketing, and Operations, making this a great opportunity to learn and diversify your skillset.
The Accounting Manager is responsible for preparing consolidated financial statements, financial reporting, special projects, and assisting with FP&A processes.
- Prepare consolidated financial statements
- Supervise Accounting staff
- Research income statement and balance sheet variances
- Work on special projects
- Assist Controller in implementing companywide best practices
- 2-5 years of public accounting experience, followed by 2+ years of industry experience
- BS degree in Accounting, plus a CPA (active or inactive status)
- Ability to work in a dynamic and growing company
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Ability to understand the big picture while being detailed oriented
- Familiarity with cloud-based ERP systems (Oracle) a plus
- Consumer packaged goods, ecommerce, or manufacturing experience are a plus
- Fun, casual, positive work culture
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Competitive Compensation (base + bonus + 401k)
- Career advancement opportunities
- Paid vacation and holidays