Jr. Cisco Unified Communications Administrator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Provide primary implementation and support management for large enterprise multi clustered Cisco UC infrastructure. Assist in site readiness assessments and preparation through deployments and cut overs. Primary responsibilities include providing daily operational support for enterprise Cisco UC infrastructure and other communication system. Excellent problem solving, organizational, customer service, analytical skills and teamwork are required.
Principal Responsibilities and Tasks
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. These are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by personnel so classified.
1. Operations Support of Enterprise Cisco Call Manager, UCCX, Unity, Jabber, VCS and all other telephony related systems.
2. Provide technical expertise in configuration and troubleshooting of Enterprise collaboration technologies
3. Assist in POC’s and product/solution evaluations
4. Identify hardware requirements, dial plan strategies and migration strategies in compliance with existing change control and security processes.
5. Provide support of VoIP infrastructure systems ,maintenance and upgrades
6. Support hybrid traditional PBX/VoIP solutions
7. Support SIP technology
Education and Experience
1. High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor's in Computer Science or equivalent related experience is required.
2. 10 + years designing, deploying, installing, configuring and troubleshooting complex Cisco IPT solutions with Cisco Unified Call Manager clusters, Cisco Unity Voice Mail,
3. CCNA Collaboration (Preferred)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Strong hands-on technical knowledge of Cisco UC communications operations.
2. SIP, H.323 and MGCP voice protocol configuration experience is a must.
3. Strong experience configuring and troubleshooting Voice Gateways/Gatekeepers
4. Must be able to effectively interact with the end users, engineers from different teams inside and outside of TSG, project managers, and management teams. Must be able to participate and represent the team in ongoing projects and meetings.
5. Possesses good customer service skills and the ability to work with all levels within the organization.
6. Effective verbal and written communication skills are necessary to advise and consult with user personnel and make formal presentations of project findings and recommendations.
7. Excellent organization skills; demonstrates confidence and creativity.
8. Ability to work with potentially hazardous tools and power equipment, safely and effectively.
9. Effective writing skills are required in order to document work performed, work schedules and work performance.
10. Knowledgably in E911 state ordinances and application support.
Conexus Staffing IncWhy Work Here?
Growing company with significant opportunities
TechnologyView all jobs at Conexus Staffing Inc