Veeva CRM Specialist
- Expired: November 04, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Responsibilities: As a CRM Specialist, you will be a part of the Pharma Services team and will work closely with project managers, analysts, and developers to plan and deliver customer requirements. You will be a key member of the team through the entire application development process.
- Provide subject matter expertise on the Veeva CRM application and the Salesforce.com platform throughout the entire development lifecycle to provide the best solution to the Customer.
- Develop, maintain, and support the Salesforce or Veeva applications as well as all associated documentation.
- Configuring / Customizing Salesforce or Veeva applications to meet client requirements.
- Remain up to date on current CRM tools available through the CRM developer portal.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional team of developers and deliver on target.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Excellent working knowledge of both written and spoken English.
- 1-2 years of Salesforce or Veeva experience.
- Good understanding of relational database concepts, Salesforce governor's limits and knowledge of working around them.
- Understanding or experience working in an agile development lifecycle including development, testing, deployment, and monitoring.
- Motivated self-starter with excellent communication skills that can lead customers throughout the entire implementation phase.
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce or Veeva applications and modules such as Veeva CRM, Veeva Network, Approved Email, CLM, etc.
- Experience working in a client facing role
- Experience in Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences industry
Get fresh Customer Relationship Management Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.