ConexED is changing the way institutions interact with, and engage students, which maps directly to improved student learning outcomes and graduation rates. We’re seeking a team member to serve as our full-time Accountant / Office Administrator.
You are someone who thrives in the excitement and opportunity of a growing software company. You’re curious, focused, detail oriented, collaborative, problem solving and will work closely with the CEO.
- Ensure the integrity of accounting information by recording and verifying general ledger transactions
- Perform various balance sheet reconciliations, including cash, prepaids, and accrued expenses
- Monitor compliance with expense policies and account classifications
- Coordinate various tax filings and payments, including income taxes and sales taxes
- Cash management
- Consistently analyze financial data and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner
- Assist in the annual budgeting and planning process
- Manage and track the performance of invested assets in keeping with policies and investment guidelines
- Complies with all federal, state, and local protocols including legal requirements, and interpret new and existing legislation
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Verify all new hire paperwork is complete and maintain personnel files, i9s, 1099s and other necessary tax documents
- Compile and enter payroll data from related paperwork, i.e. time sheets, tax withholding forms, personnel actions, etc., into ADP payroll system ensuring accurate reporting
- Assist in the processing and review of employee payrolls and general ledger entries
- Assist with employee benefit open enrollments, qualifying event changes, 401k plans, and general health and dental insurance benefits and documentation
- Maintain employee time off calendar
- This is an extraordinary opportunity for an ambitious senior accountant with three to five years of accounting and finance experience, ideally beginning in accounting and audit, followed by experience gathering, evaluating, presenting and reporting financial information to executive teams and external stakeholders
- Degree in accounting or finance
- SaaS software experience required
- 2-4 years of accounting experience.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- Self-directed and self-motivated but a strong and collaborative communicator.
- Strong Quickbooks proficiency preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why Work Here?ConexED is an interactive platform for virtual student services and instruction. It provides ADA and FERPA-compliant software for scheduling, meeting, messaging, collaborating, and reporting. Now, campus departments—from admissions to career services and every touch point in between—can connect students to the right help at the right time with student services for the digital age. Learn more about our cloud-based solution at www.conexed.com. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We help student succeed by connecting them to their academic support team - its a product you can believe in!
Salt Lake City, UT