Conduent Customer Service Job Summary:
As a Work from home Customer Service Agent, you will be supporting our client’s customers as a first point of contact and resolving issues. We will rely on you to actively listen to our customers, use your experience, passion and creativity to meet their needs and deliver an excellent experience across every interaction you have with them.
In this role, you will not only be there to help customers with their account issues, but also provide them with incredible customer service. You will be working independently from home and expected to collaborate with management and co-workers in a remote setting.
To be successful in this role, you should have the ability to ensure call resolution in a timely manner, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, maintain the highest standards of quality, guarantee customer satisfaction on every call, provide product solutions, and perform other duties as assigned.
Additional Job Details:
· $12/hour + Benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k), with paid training
· Pay is increased to $13.50/hour after 90 days of consecutive employment
· 100% work from home position providing tech support and customer service
· Our hours of operation are 11am-11:15pm CST Monday-Sunday, 365 days a year.
· Please note, the training however will be from 9 AM CST for 3-5 weeks.
· 100% attendance is required during training without any exceptions.
· This is a full-time 40 hours a week position, we have multiple shifts available.
- Type a minimum of 35 wpm’s
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Authorized to work in the USA.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Successful completion of a background check including employment verification
- Must have the flexibility to work any shift between the hours of 11AM -11:15 PM CST; Monday through Sunday including holidays.