Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at.
The BenefitWallet Director of Business Development will be responsible for driving new business development activities via new and expanded channels of distribution for the BenefitWallet suite of products. The incumbent will focus on the distribution of the Company's account-based products including Health Savings Accounts (HSA), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA) and other specialty products. In addition, the Director of Business Development executes on the business development strategic focus for owned initiatives; and facilitates the development of an effective partnerships, processes, and pricing to grow our business.
Essential job functions are as follows:
Develop New Channels of Distribution
- Generate new sales activities from new channels and existing partnerships, primarily through Conduent HRS and healthplans and large Consulting groups.
- Develop leads into major COIs (Ben Admin, Consultants/Brokers, Aggregators etc.) that will drive new account growth for BenefitWallet.
- Create new channels of distribution for BenefitWallet products by forging new partnerships, modifying existing processes, facilitating new sales agreements, in order to drive profitable growth of existing or new BenefitWallet products and services.
- Create and deploy sales and marketing plans specific to new channels that will identify innovative strategies to grow market share, set BenefitWallet apart from its competition and acquire new clients.
- Develop and build relationships with the shared sales and marketing resources of Conduent HR Services and other direct sales functions throughout Conduent sister divisions.
- Coordinate with Growth personnel on RFP/proposal process for your prospects to ensure a quality response to position BenefitWallet to earn profitable new business.
- Facilitate meeting/finalist preparation for your opportunities in conjunction with leadership team.
- Develop relationships with Consulting firms, COIs, Brokers and maximize market recognition for BenefitWallet.
- Obtain/maintain membership with business groups.
- Participate and represent BenefitWallet at market events, including interviews, articles, events to drive new membership growth.
- Conduct sales training for health plans for CEU credits
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of benefit, healthcare, consulting, banking, insurance and/or sales experience, preferably in the Consumer-Directed Health industry.
- Prior experience at selling HSA, FSA and Commuter offerings a plus.
- Proven sales track record with complete understanding of sales lifecycle
- Proven client relationship management track record
- Expert knowledge of the healthcare industry and current healthcare trends
- Strong technical/business writing skills
- Strong oral communications skills including ability to make presentations and prospect with clients
- Strong analytical skills, computer skills and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team with limited supervision
- 25%-50% travel may be required
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:.
Not ready to apply?for general consideration.
Requisition ID 2019-15594
Primary Location US-IL-Chicago | US-MN-Minneapolis | US-KY-Lexington | US-IN-Indianapolis | US-OH-Columbus
Employment Type Full-time regular
Category Sales and Marketing / Creative Services