Conduent delivers mission-criticalservices and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments-creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It's why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend onConduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent's differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its,and nearly nine million people who travel through daily. Conduent's solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at .
- Participates in the definition of the business strategy along with the clients and the upper managers.
- Drives the overall business unit performance to meet SLAs, adhere to business unit metrics and accomplish account performance.
- Leads innovation and efficiencies of business opportunities, applying processes improvements and/or new systems.
- Manages the client relationship ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for client growth and attrition in porfolio.
- Responsible for collections of past due invoices for portfolio.
- Documenting client details and maintaining updated records.
- Partnership skills both internal and external to build client satisfaction.
- Miscellaneous administration tasks such as weekly reporting of pipeline, calling efforts, weekly meeting updates, etc.
- Generates reports on performance measurement and KPIs in order to facilitate business decisions.
- Responsible for business unit compliance with organizational policies and local regulations.
- Responsible for the successful implementation and execution of the business continuity plan (BCP).
Must have prior client relationship management experience.
Prior HSA experience preferred.
Ideal candidate has prior notational experience.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:.
Not ready to apply?for general consideration.
Requisition ID 2019-17530
Primary Location US-GA-Atlanta | US-NJ-Secaucus | US-FL-Fort Myers
Employment Type Full-time regular
Category Customer Support & Administration