We are NOW HIRING Customer Experience Associates for our next training date beginning Monday April 20th. Apply today for an immediate interview!
Do you like assisting customers and solving problems? Are you self motivated and ready to work? If the answer is YES apply today for an interview! These positions are work from home however you must be located in/near Raleigh to attend meetings in office as necessary.
• Six months experience in providing customer service either via phone or in person
• Ability to type 30 WPM and navigate multiple computer systems using two monitors
• Must have High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Must be at least 18 years of age or older
• Maintain a positive environment, working with co-workers and customers within a diverse culture.
• Excellent telephone manner and listening skills.
• The ability to relate to customers in a professional and courteous manner.
• The ability to work in a team environment.
• The ability to work under pressure.
• The ability to sit for long periods of time.
• Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking ability.
• Self-motivation to work under his/her own initiative.