Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at.
- Work well under pressure, multi-task, and have excellent attention to detail
- Prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Analyze and review detailed report of "aged" incoming and outgoing daily file transfers (ICTX, ICRX, ACK, etc) including Tag (ITAG) files and report anomalies to appropriate parties
- Prepare a daily summary for review/follow up of ATP Statistics from the POPS Report
- Prepare transaction processing and reconciliation reports
- Generate and summarize toll reports (TCR Tolls Posted, Tolls by Lane/Plaza, etc)
- Generate and monitor Automated Toll Posting (ATP) processing report
- Assume responsibility for preparation and delivery of Settlement, Confirmation of Settlement, and Revenue Breakout reports to IAG members (home and away Agencies)
- Prepare and analyze Rejected Transactions Summaries and resolve issues resulting in errors
- Report on discrepancies arising from the preparation of schedules and monitor corrective actions to ensure thorough follow-up and satisfactory resolution
- Follow up on differences found in transaction volumes and reconciliation processes
- Prepare summaries pertaining to the processing of NTOL transactions
- Liaise with the client agencies, other agency vendors, and other members of the Inter-Agency Group
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly summary reports for review upon request (i.e. MTD, YTD Summary)
- Be highly proficient in the use of MS Excel software
- Assist in other areas of finance as needed
- High School Diploma or GED; Bachelor's in business or computer science preferred
- Intermediate / advance knowledge of MS excel
- Knowledge of Vector and OBIEE reporting preferred
- Strong analytical and organizational skills preferred
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:.
Not ready to apply?for general consideration.
Requisition ID 2019-16226
Primary Location US-NJ-Newark
Employment Type Full-time regular
Category Client Relationship Management / Service Delivery