GEOSPATIAL PYTHON SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (2021-0024)
Concurrent Technologies Corporation Springfield, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
GEOSPATIAL PYTHON SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Concurrent Technologies Corporation
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with polygraph
- Development using Python to transform research algorithms into usable tools for geospatial analysts.
- Focus on software usability, user-friendliness, extensibility of data types, and intuitive data display.
- Analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of GEOINT solutions
- Support of all life cycle activities spanning analysis through maintenance, using established software development best practices, and related procedures.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline with 6-8 years related experience, or a Master of Science degree with 4-6 years of experience, or a PhD with 2-4 years of experience
- Applications software engineer experienced in Python, Jupyter, GIT, and package management
- Experience with SafeHouse
- Our teams at CTC are passionate and thrive on collaboration in a team environment
- When we encounter a difficult problem, we have a variety of talented and diverse employees that work together to solve the toughest challenges
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Although our work at CTC is extremely important, we also recognize the need for our employees to maintain a proper mix of work and personal life
- Visit www.ctc.com to learn more
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, cutting edge technology, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work.
Staffing Requisition: SR# 2021-0024
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”
Together with our affiliates, Enterprise Ventures Corporation and CTC Foundation, we leverage research, development, test and evaluation work to provide transformative, full lifecycle solutions. To best serve our clients’ needs, we offer the complete ability to fully design, develop, test, prototype, and build. We support our clients’ core mission objectives with customized solutions.
Concurrent Technologies CorporationWhy Work Here?
As a nonprofit organization, we are uniquely qualified to provide clients with unbiased, in-depth assessments.
Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC) is an independent, nonprofit, applied scientific research and development professional services organization. Together with our affiliates, Enterprise Ventures Corporation and CTC Foundation, we leverage research, development, test and evaluation work to provide transformative, full lifecycle solutions. To best serve our clients’ needs, we offer the complete ability to fully design, develop, test, prototype, and build. We support our clients’ core mission objectives with customized solutions.