- $35,000 to $50,000 Yearly
Billing specialists bill/invoice customers for goods purchased and/or delivered to the customer’s location. They are responsible for the creation and auditing of invoices from driver trip reports and bills of lading. The billers communicate with customers to resolve issues and work with internal departments to clarify/resolve problems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to match driver trip reports and or load pay to customer bills of lading/tickets. Match drays to bills of lading to insure accuracy. All must be completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Match Outside Hauler tickets to their invoices.
- Create orders in the system from bills of lading/tickets and then connect the bills of lading/tickets to the order in the system. Compare/audit orders and bills of lading/tickets to create invoice for CSC customers and Outside Haulers.
- Communicate with GM or Sales for pricing then enter pricing in applicable software.
- Ability to meet deadlines every week which may mean coming in early and staying late. Overtime is a requirement for most of the year.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Minimum of 2 years of billing experience preferred
- Excellent trouble shooting skills and eye for detail.
- Familiarity with Access, Excel and Word.
- Requires strong verbal communication skills, coupled with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with ever changing priorities and or situations
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with people at all levels both in and out of the yard
- High School diploma or GED is required
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. The employee is required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Concrete Supply Co, Inc.Butler, GA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.