Concrete Placing Co., Inc. seeks a full-time Heavy Duty Fueler/Lube Technician. Heavy Duty Fueler/Lube Technician responsibilities are to fuel and maintain heavy highway equipment. A minimum of two years of experience in the maintenance, operation and troubleshooting of equipment is required.
Building a career at Concrete Placing Company Inc. (CPC), may be the most valuable thing you could do...
Concrete Placing Company Inc. is a company that builds. Building is fundamental to our character as a company. While building a financially sound company, people have built long and productive careers at CPC. At CPC, we believe that our greatest asset is our people. We build careers by encouraging creativity and providing opportunities for development.
Responsibilities: To fuel and maintain heavy highway equipment.
- Safety conscious
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Ability to work independently and provide accurate reporting.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must know trucks, backhoes, excavators, pavers, loaders, generators.
- Must have own tools.
· 2 year’s experience in heavy duty and small equipment.
· Class A or B CDL with Hazmat & Tanker endorsement and a clean driving record.
· Must have a minimum of 2 years working directly as a Lube Technician and extensive knowledge of heavy construction equipment.
Wage $27 - $30 per hour DOE and prevailing wage. Benefits include Insurance for Health, Dental and Vision. Vacation is also included.
Email your detailed resume.
About Concrete Placing Company Inc.: Concrete Placing Co., Inc. is a Regional General Contractor emphasizing in Concrete Paving, Concrete Structures, Commercial and Residential site work.
Concrete Placing Company Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. Pre-employment and random drug tests included.