Steel Stud Carpenter
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Big Sky Service Co specializes in general trades work including interior build outs, rough and trim carpentry, drywall, store fixtures, millwork, and more. Our motivated, high performing team members are trusted by first-rate contractors to achieve quality and timely results for the client. Operating year-round, we are seeking reliable leaders and crew members who are passionate about their trade.
What we offer:
- Competitive wage
- Health benefits with employer contribution
- Dental & Vision
- Company paid life insurance
- 401k with match
- Paid time off
- Advancement potential
- $300 Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Prepare or assist with the layout of the project.
- Work with blueprints and/or instructions from supervisors.
- Cut metal studs and tracks.
- Frame interior and exterior walls.
- Install metal door frames.
- Check work along the way to ensure it's up to code and specifications.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- At least 2 years of commercial steel stud framing experience.
- Proficient use of basic carpentry tools & equipment.
- Attention to detail and accurate measurements.
- Preferred ability to read drawings and blueprints.
Learn more here: www.bigskyservice.com
It is the policy of this company to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Get fresh Rough Carpenter jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.