Concrete Form Carpenter
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Concrete Placement LLC specializes in commercial concrete work including footings, foundations, flatwork, formed walls, and more. Our motivated, high performing team members are trusted by first-rate contractors to achieve quality and timely results for the client. Operating year-round, we are seeking reliable leaders and crew members who are passionate about their trade.
What we offer:
- Competitive wages – Based on skills and experience.
- Health benefits – Multiple health plan options available through Blue Cross Blue Shield and Blue Care Network. HSA option with applicable plans.
- Dental & Vision – Voluntary coverage through Principal
- Life insurance – First $10,000 benefit is paid for by the company
- Paid time off – 40 hours per year
- Advancement potential – Room for growth
- $300 Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Setting & stripping forms
- Installing wire mesh
- Skilled at forming curb, sidewalks, floors, wall, etc.
- Preferred ability to screed, bull/hand float and rebar tying (not required)
- Variety of carpentry work a plus
- Knowledge of various forming methods
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 2 years' of form work experience preferred
- Motivated and self-disciplined
- Reliable and punctual
- Previous experience in the commercial construction industry preferred.
If you are ready to join a great company, please apply now. The HR department will reach out to qualified applicants for a phone interview.
Learn more here: www.concrete-placement.com
It is the policy of this company to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
ConstructionView all jobs at Concrete Placement