- Posted: over a month ago
Big Sky Service Co specializes in general trades work including interior build outs, rough and trim carpentry, drywall, store fixtures, millwork, and more. Our motivated, high performing team members are trusted by first-rate contractors to achieve quality and timely results for clients in Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, and Wisconsin. Operating year-round, we are seeking reliable leaders and crew members who are passionate about their trade.
What we offer:
- Competitive wage
- Health benefits with employer contribution
- Dental & Vision
- Company paid life insurance
- 401k with match
- Paid time off
- Advancement potential
- $300 Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Prepare or assist with the layout of the project.
- Work with blueprints and/or instructions from supervisors.
- Erect scaffolding.
- Frame walls
- Install insulation.
- Install ceiling grid systems.
- Install cabinets and molding.
- Install partitions, doors & hardware, and windows.
- Check work along the way to ensure it's up to code and specifications.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- At least 2 years of carpentry experience, preferably on commercial jobs.
- Proficient use of basic carpentry tools & equipment.
- Attention to detail and accurate measurements.
- Preferred ability to read drawings and blueprints.
Learn more here: www.bigskyservice.com
It is the policy of this company to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
ConstructionView all jobs at Concrete Placement