Be part of the "Best Veterinary Hospitals" in NY. Bronx Veterinary Center was voted Top 3 Best Hospitals in NYC by "Three Best Rated" in 2018
Conveniently located in the Bronx. Walk to the Bronx Zoo, Botanical Garden, Arthur Avenue and Fordham University. 10 min train ride to Manhattan, 15 min to suburban Westchester County.
We are a spacious, immaculate, state of the art hospital designed by renowned veterinary architect Warren Freedenfeld. Highly progressive, completely paperless, fully digital, four doctor practice with 2 locations. In house Ultrasound, IDEXX lab, digital radiography, Cold therapy laser, oxygen cages, enormous sterile surgical suite, high speed dental suite and more. Must see to believe!
Because of our impeccable reputation we are rapidly growing and need to add to our team of medical professionals.
We encourage progressive and holistic treatments including PRP stem cell therapy, acupuncture, holistic medicine, etc. and will get you what you need to practice the medicine you want.
Very Flexible schedule, very generous compensation package including cash bonuses, 3 week paid vacations, medical/dental/vision pkg. paid CE, company 401k and more.
The Bronx Veterinary Center has served the Bronx community for 25 years. Now with 2 locations and expanding. We pride ourselves in our compassionate, high-quality, practical veterinary care. We are seeking like-minded passionate individuals to join our team.
Education and Work Experience:
- DVM degree (or equivalent) with NY State Veterinary license in good standing prior to start date
- We welcome new graduates and are willing to train.
- Two different locations in the Bronx both easily accessible.
- Excellent Top-dollar salary and/or percentage of production
- Signing bonus plus a yearly bonus.
- Extensive Benefits package that includes the following:
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Reimbursement for all licenses and membership dues
- Employee Discounts
- Great Commute from some of NY’s finest suburbs and parking assistance if applicable
- Continuing Education Allowance including paid time off
- Flexible working schedule No after-hours or on-call duty
Doctor of Veterinary Medicine or equivalent
Concourse Animal Hospital PC
Why Work Here?
Our veterinary team is the best you can find! Our staff is highly skilled and will make your job effortless. Our staff truly shines!
Bronx County, NY