Since 2001, Concordia, has been a firm that always focused on becoming an Industry-Leader by Providing the best in class Engineering & Construction Services. The firm's focus is within Wireless Telecom sector where we provide Civil, Structural, Topographical Survey Services as well as Construction Management Services for the Wireless & Cell Tower Industry.
Our team of professionals are focused on providing services to Fortune 500 Clients such as T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, US Cellular & AT&T. We pride ourselves as being a mid-sized firm that can give our clients the attention of smaller firms yet provides our employees and associates the environment and stability of larger firms.
We currently are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team and help us broaden our company and continue to grow.
- Manage professional and personal calendars, coordinate schedules, plan appointments and activities
- Performs desktop publishing. Creates and develops visual presentations for upper management (Director/Owner)
- Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing system for the automotive department.
- Answers phones. Takes messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions
- Acts as project manager for special projects, at the request of the vice president, which may include planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, coordinating direct mailings, creating brochures.
- Use tact, discretion, and good judgment in handling sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, meet deadlines and maintain high quality attention to detail
- Oversee and be in charge of all company vehicles/inventory; will maintain paperwork and schedule all necessary maintenance
- Book travel, provide directions, provide documents as needed, and file all expenses for reimbursement
- Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations, and other documents
- Coordinate project-based work
- Design and maintain databases using Excel
- Perform administrative work involving independent judgment, accuracy and speed with minimal supervision
- Conduct document review and editing as needed
- Help organize company outings and trade shows throughout the year
- Support marketing materials, develop or update brochures, business cards, etc.
- Perform vehicle inventory analysis. Pre-stock, and stock in vehicles, used car purchases, dealer trades, lease buyouts and purchases, enter repair orders, check recalls, etc.
- Assist with auctions in effort to purchase and stock vehicles
- Process registration and titles for company vehicles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to prioritize workloads to meet deadlines
- Decision-making skills
- Strong Organization skills
- At least 2 years working for executive level management
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently
- Must be detail-oriented
- Sense of urgency highly preferred
- Vacation & Sick Pay
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical
- Dental & Vision Plan
- 401(K) with 100% company matching
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability