Drone Piloting Instructor (Part Time)
- Posted: over a month ago
Job Title: Drone Piloting Instructor (Part Time)
General Responsibilities: Under the supervision of the Director of Educational Development, plans and facilitates drone piloting lessons aimed at preparing students for the Part 107 exam.
- Meets regularly with the Director of Educational Development
- Plans and facilitates learning sessions
- Assists students in the development the skills and knowledge required to pass the Part 107 exam
- Maintains consistent communication the Director of Educational Development
- Models appropriate academic and social behaviors
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work with students of diverse ethnic backgrounds, academic profiles, ages, and skill levels.
- Possess good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must demonstrate responsibility, a desire to help others, discretion, and flexibility.
- Knowledge and ability to demonstrate skill in drone piloting and instruction.
- Ability to instruct students on how to control a drone.
- Ability to collect and analyze data to drive future instruction.
- Ability to work independently applying critical thinking skills and problem solving to various situations.
- Must be able to instruct students of varying skill and experience levels in multiple programs based on interest and ability.
Qualifications: Must possess a bachelor's degree and experience preparing students for the Part 107 exam.
AddressNew York, NY
Sports and Recreation
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?