Senior Network Administrator
- Expired: February 28, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Senior Network Engineer to develop and maintain functional and secure networks. You will mentor a team of engineers to troubleshoot and optimize our networks for our users. In this role, you should have excellent problem-solving skills and thorough knowledge of network administration and architecture. If you're also passionate about security and data protection, we'd like to meet you. Your goal will be to establish networks that cater to customer needs.
- Design and deploy functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN)
- Configure and install software, servers, routers and other network devices
- Monitor network performance and integrity
- Resolve issues tiers of support have escalated by troubleshooting cloud and local infrastructure
- Automate tasks and monitor their effectiveness
- Mentor team members on technical issues
- Create, oversee and test security measures (e.g. access authentication and disaster recovery)
- Communicate with users when needed
- Maintain complete technical documentation
- Suggest improvements to network performance, capacity and scalability
- Industry-related experience as a Senior Network Engineer or Network Administrator
- Solid background in network administration and architecture
- In-depth understanding of communication protocols (mainly TCP/IP) and routing protocols (e.g. BGP, OSPF)
- Familiarity with access control models and network security
- Knowledge of coding languages for scripting (e.g Python, Perl)
- Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools (e.g. SolarWinds network tools)
- Solid understanding of network operating systems (Cisco IOS, Unifi)
- Sharp troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently
- Organizational and mentoring skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Free Food & Snacks
TechnologyView all jobs at Concord Servicing
Get fresh Network Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.