State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)- Concord Reserve
- Posted: over a month ago
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Shift differentials for 2nd and 3rd shifts
- 7:00 am-3:00 pm, 3:00 pm-11:00 pm and 11:00 pm-7:00 am
- Competency tested by State of Ohio
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- High level of patience and compassion for others
- Fluency reading/writing/speaking English language
Here’s what you can expect:
To work with a variety of people who treat others with respect and compassion.
Here’s what you’re responsible for:
- Providing residents with routine, daily, quality care, and assisting with individualized attention, according to the resident's assessment and care plan Ensure resident rights, dignity, freedom of choice and individuality
- Have fun! And promote a positive, calm and effective work environment for the team
- Facilitate safe operations in accordance with federal state and local regulations/standards
If you’re interested in making an impact on the lives of those who live and work in our communities, we welcome you to explore the diverse range of career options available with us.
Concord ReserveWhy Work Here?
Great benefits, team-oriented environment!
Careers in aging have transformed over the past several decades – we’re looking for team members who are interested in being a part of this evolving workforce! Focusing on living and aging well, adopting technologies that improve the experience of residents and associates, and creating an environment that embraces personal growth is what sets us apart. If you’re interested in making an impact on the lives of those who live and work in our communities, we welcome you to explore the diverse range of career options available with us.