Housekeeper- Concord Reserve- Full Time
- Posted: over a month ago
- 1st shift 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Flexible scheduling and every other weekend required
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years experience preferred
- Able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals. Ability to write basic reports and customer request documents (work orders)
- Able to operate basic custodial equipment vacuum cleaners
Here’s what you can expect:
To work with a variety of people who treat others with respect and compassion.
Here’s what you’re responsible for:
- Cleaning of residents rooms, apartments and common areas.
- Specific residential cleaning functions and requests for residents.
- Be an ambassador of the building to all you encounter, providing excellent customer service.
If you’re interested in making an impact on the lives of those who live and work in our communities, we welcome you to explore the diverse range of career options available with us.
Concord ReserveWhy Work Here?
Great benefits, team-oriented environment!
Careers in aging have transformed over the past several decades – we’re looking for team members who are interested in being a part of this evolving workforce! Focusing on living and aging well, adopting technologies that improve the experience of residents and associates, and creating an environment that embraces personal growth is what sets us apart. If you’re interested in making an impact on the lives of those who live and work in our communities, we welcome you to explore the diverse range of career options available with us.