Onboarding Specialist & Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you thrive in a growing and fast paced company environment? At Concord Medical Group, we pride ourselves on offering a team centric and fun working atmosphere. You will be given the empowerment and autonomy to successfully perform your role while enjoying a small company feel.
We are seeking an Account Manager & Onboarding Coordinator to join our team in the DFW area! This unique role will be responsible for preparing and coordinating with clinicians in advance of their scheduled shifts well as managing the overall scheduling of account(s). Account manager responsibilities include obtaining clinicians availability to prepare hospital schedules. The ideal candidate will be confident, persuasive and unafraid of difficult conversations. High level of discernment skills are needed in order to match providers that meet Concord Medical Group as well as the hospital’s standards and qualifications. Our team relies on excellent relationship building skills and continued communication via phone and email.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with health care executives and medical professionals
- Strategic thinking and ability to execute results
- Exhibits a professional demeanor
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer knowledge in MS office and basic CRM platform
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Stays productive and thorough
- Very self-motivated to exceed goals
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields helpful
- Ability to build rapport with internal and external clients and providers
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Concord Medical Group
2800 Corporate Dr. Flower MoundDenton, TX
Get fresh Remote Onboarding Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.